Number of views:
Biomedical cryogenic refrigerator
Number of views:
Product serial number
Biomedical refrigerator refrigerator refrigeration cycle working principle:
1. The refrigerant compression process: the steam that has completed the refrigeration is compressed into a superheated steam with a higher heat. When the gas reaches a certain value at a critical temperature, it will liquefy. When the temperature reaches above the boiling point of the gas at a certain pressure, gasification occurs, and heat is absorbed from the environment during gasification to achieve refrigeration.
2. Refrigerant: The gas material for refrigeration is mostly Freon. Due to pollution to the atmosphere, it is now replaced by non-polluting refrigerant.
3. Condensation process: The superheated steam exchanges heat with the condensed water or air in the condenser to become saturated steam, which in turn becomes a saturated liquid. When the condensate cools, the temperature of the saturated liquid continues to decrease and it becomes too cold.
4. The process of interception: the liquid from the condenser is throttled by the expansion valve to become a low-temperature low-pressure wet steam.
5. Evaporation process: The low-pressure wet steam absorbs heat and cools in the evaporator, and the gas coming out of the evaporator becomes dry saturated steam or slightly hot superheated steam.
1. Biomedical refrigerators and refrigerators are mainly used to store and store drugs, vaccines, enzymes, hormones, stem cells, platelets, semen, transplanted skin and animal tissue samples, extracted RNA and gene banks, and some important biological and chemical reagents. Professional refrigerator for medicines.
2. used to store blood bags, drugs, reagents, etc., can be used with other instruments for low temperature maintenance in experiments such as protein extraction and shaking culture.
3. As a laboratory refrigerator, store enzymes, blood products, nucleic acids, etc.
4. biomedical refrigerator refrigerator is mainly used to preserve drugs, vaccines, enzymes, hormones, stem cells, semen, transplanted skin and specimens extracted from the human body, gene clones and some important biological and chemical reagents.
5. biomedical refrigerator refrigerator reliability and can meet the storage conditions of different samples. Nanomaterials will be a promising material for future low temperature refrigerators. The monitoring system will also be an important part.
6. biomedical refrigerator refrigerator components.
Biomedical refrigerators and refrigerators are widely used in many industries and fields such as research institutes, medical and health care, biopharmaceuticals, pharmacies, etc., and are one of the indispensable medical devices. Medical refrigerators have strict temperature control devices, and their performance and use are quite different from those of domestic refrigerators.
1. Compressor: Compresses low temperature steam into high temperature and high pressure gas.
2. Condenser: The heat dissipating component cools the high temperature and high pressure gas into a high temperature and high pressure liquid through heat exchange.
3. Drying filter: Adsorb the moisture and impurities in the refrigerant and system piping to keep the system dry and clean.
4. capillary: through the resistance throttling, the high temperature and high pressure liquid into a low temperature and low pressure liquid.
5. Evaporator: The low temperature and low pressure liquid from the capillary is evaporated into a low temperature and low pressure gas through heat exchange with the outside.
6. Liquid storage device: Separating the liquid in the refrigerant gas entering the compressor to prevent "liquid hammer" from occurring
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table